Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hair Candy

I'm in the mood for something sweet, and since I'm still trying to shed those last few pregnancy pounds, I'm better off keeping my hands out of the cookie jar. So, I think I'll do the next best thing and feast my eyes on sweet somethings that aren't full of calories, but are sure to satisfy my sweet cravings, while being really pretty to look at!

Made by hand from Twigs & Honey by Myra Callan and using only the finest ribbons, lace, hand dyed silks, beads and jewels (and many more accoutrement's), these bridal hair candy are to-die-for. The attention to detail is truly stunning and leaves me wishing for another big day, just so I can sport one, or two of her creations!

I'm in love with this next Chantilly lace and rhinestone self tying headband. The roughness of the stones and sweetness of the lace is a perfect blend of harmony. Love it.

As for these next two pieces, I love the silvery hues and sparkle--they could definitely be worn after the Big Day. Perhaps for a festive party of New Year's Celebration?

A little color goes a long way, just ask a blushing bride.

Have a great Wednesday everyone! xoxo, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment