Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to the world Baby Siena

Wow...so we haven't blogged in over 2 weeks! We are finally back...and trust me, it was worth the wait. Or should I say "She" was worth the wait.

Introducing...

The newest addition to the Green with Envy Events family
Siena Marie Lenerz

My partner, Co-founder of Green with Envy Events, and long time friend Laura Rankin, along with her husband Daniel Lenerz, were just blessed with this perfect little bundle of joy! Siena was born on 4.19.2010 at 4:19am, at 7 lbs, 14 oz and 20 inches long. Isn't she the most darling thing you've ever seen!

Congratulations Laura & Dan! I wish you a lifetime of joy and beautiful moments with your daughter. Welcome to the world baby Siena! I can't wait to meet you!

Love Aunt Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment