Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Colors and Boots and Converse....Oh My!

One of my favorite fashion trends right now is bright colored shoes! It seems that everywhere you look, people are pairing bold and vibrant colored kicks with just about any outfit.
Although I loved my platinum Manolos I wore at my Wedding, I'm having slight shoe Envy. Daring brides are lifting up their skirts to reveal bright pops of Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple...and even patterns like polka-dots and animal prints.
Love these....
Another quirky, yet adorable trend that I'm seeing a lot of is Converse Wedding Shoes. That's right...Brides and Grooms everywhere are showing up to say their vows and commit their ever-lasting love in Chuck Taylors...just like the ones you had growing up. (Mine were turquoise high-tops:) But don't worry...now you can design your own Converse to match your Big Day at Converse.com!

Ahhhh....Boots! Yes, i said Boots! There are no rules to getting married, except "Be Yourself". I absolutely love the boots in these next few pictures because these gals really let their personalities show though. It's charming and stylish at the same time. If it's done right, it can be amazing!

These Boots are made for Walking.....Down the Aisle!!!
Have a great week everyone!!!
xoxo
Carlee

1 comment:

  1. Dude, Mike (from artistic hub) just rocked red chucks when he was walking down the aisle! love it

    ReplyDelete